I definitely did not expect this one! Yeah, yeah, I know… I talk about sunshine and “sunshine” often, but that doesn’t mean that I should be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
Thank you so much to Chanty’s Cosmos for nominating me!! I always try to be as positive as I can be, but darn it, let’s be honest here! I feel often like I fall flat on my face at times. So, yes, a HUGE thank you is in order for you!!
Since Chanty has started following my writings, she has been nothing but positive. I remember, often, hearing words of encouragement come from her and it’s always brought some sunshine to me to read your comments.
I think this is something that is beneficial for anyone’s self esteem – to know that they’re writing has touched someone in some way or another. So I am participating out of love for those who read my blog, but also because the word “sunshine” has quite a meaning for me.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules☀️
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo.
3. Nominated those who have made the most of your blogging journey.
4. Write 11 questions for them to answer!
I choose to nominate:
Write of Might
To each of you, you all have played a role in my writing, whether it be: encouraging me, in a simple, complex, or unknown way to you. You’ve helped me have something to relate to, and given me inspiration to draw from. In each of these reasons brings happiness to my life and writing style.
Here are my questions for you guys:
1. What is the last thing that made you smile?
2. How do you define “joy”?
3. If you had the ability to do 1 thing -ANYTHING- without any type of restriction, what would it be?
4. List 4 positive things about yourself.
5. Do you have fur-babies? If so, what type and breed? And what is/are their names?
6. Have you ever been diagnosed with something that affects your everyday life?
7. Is there anything that holds you back from loving FREELY? Why? Is it truly worth its cost?
8. Movie or TV series? And what is the first of the ones that came to your mind?
9.What is your favorite genre of music?
10. Sun, rain, or snow?
11. What is something (besides the norm: phone, wallet, keys….etc) that you ALWAYS make sure to leave your house with?
And now, my 11 answers to the questions that Chanty’s Cosmos asked!
1. My message to all of my fellow bloggers is: “Look at yourself in the mirror and smile.” Which is what my Mimi used to say to me as I left her house. “Look in that rear view mirror and smile at yourself.” Strong message. And deeper than I could begin to explain!
2.My little fur babies and Brady each bring me happiness if a different kind! They give me my worth, love, strength, smiles and they also provide me with loyalty that could never be topped.
3. I haven’t received negative feedback on my blog yet. Everyone has been so kind. I’m sure there have been negative thoughts around out there… but like they say,
you can’t please everyone… You’re not a taco.
4. I’m so adventurous… (HA! That’s so sarcastic!)
My favorite place to be is at home, with my husband,and my fur babies! It’s definitely my security for multiple reasons.
5. The most adventurous thing that I’ve ever done, is open my heart for love, and to keep it open, no matter how many shots are taken at it.
6. Absolutely sunrise! That’s how my Mimi began to call me her sunshine!
7. The #1 thing on my bucket list is to see the northern lights.💙💚💜
8. I’m a sucker for “reality TV”. Right now, I’m loving Big Brother – but my all time favorite show is SURVIVOR!!
9. Yes. My WORST habit is allowing others to effect me. However, I work everyday to improve this habit. You can never be a 10/10. You can never be your best self! I am a strong believer that you can always find something to improve on within yourself!
10. I tooootally would want to meet Dr. Phil. 😂😂🏆🙌🏼 (Everyone in my life knows it!)
But why? Yes, thank you for asking! (Most people just laugh at me…)🤭
First off, I respect the the guy! The time, the resources, and the money that he pulls together to help 1 person (not just while they’re on the show) – until they are completely well is astonishing. He gives to people in such a way that others aren’t able to-he’s a very selfless man all the way around.
He and his wife are avid advocates for CASA.
His wife, Robin, founded and sells her own beauty line, which goes strongly with being a voice for women to “care for yourself so that you have the time and ability to care for others”. She also started an organization in her late mother’s name, called “When Georgia Smiles” that has a large hand in educating people of all ages on domestic violence. The organization also helps give victims of domestic violence a secure out! She also thought up and created an app that gives victims of domestic violence an incredible way to call for help in a second’s notice when violence begins at home.
Secondly, I’m pretty sure he could help me.. a lot.
11. When I wrote my answers down, it was only 10:30am, sooo yay for present tense in the past! 😂 My day (had) been “one of those mornings”… fibro has decided to flare…and small, small, small, things have been irritating, but as soon as I opened my daily devotional, and found that today’s reading was about finding peace, my day turned much more bright!
SO! That concludes my Sunshine Blogger Award post!
I hope you all enjoyed my answers! Chanty thank you again for the biggest smile and feelings of much worth!
I look forward to reading y’all’s answers now!
Take sometime…think about yourself…. when’s the last time you REALLY did something like this? High school? It’s fun to find new things out about yourself. Putting such thought into another’s newly (to you) worded questions is pretty interesting!