Why does my body hate me so much?
The crazy and saddest part of this entire thing is that every previous kidney stone I’ve had, I’ve been on the floor, in the bath, on the couch trying to get comfortable… and now, I’m just dealing. I’m used to the pain. How fair is that?
Life isn’t fair.
Thank goodness for my rheumatologist. She set me up with everything they would possibly give me if I were to go to the ER. So from now until it passes, it’s:
- Cranberry juice
- Timer set for before the pain medication wears off
- Sleep because the meds from my rheumatologist really work in getting rid of the pain.
- Eating whatever I can, when I can because eating is the last thing I want to do right now. 🤢
- Fighting nausea back as hard and long as possible
- And thanking God for the husband He gave me 💖
There’s a reason for everything under the sun and in every season. One day, I’ll know.
“When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities. When God does not solve your problems, He has faith in your abilities.”
I can do this.
I need to give myself more credit than what I’m used to giving.
And with my God, anything is possible.